Terms and Conditions
Preface: Powerpets, Inc. reserves the right to amend or adjust terms and conditions at any time. Notices will be put up on the website should such changes occur. We ask of you to check this page frequently so you can stay up-to-date on any new terms and/or conditions to which you should adhere.
The following rules are the basic major rules you are to adhere to at all times. You can read the detailed rules below.
- Every person is allowed to have 1 account and 1 account only.
- You agree that you will be the only person to access your account.
- Certain sections of the site allow you to submit content (graphics, photos, stories, etc.) - When doing so, you are only allowed to submit content that you created and you are the owner of.
- You will not abuse any section of the site to advertise other products, services or websites, or send spam (chain letters).
- You agree to behave properly and always keep in mind that there are people of all ages on this website.
- The site is to be used in English Only, unless otherwise specified in designated areas.
- You will not use any programs, scripts or bots to access the site or any content.
Site: Powerpets.com website.
User: Original user or member who made a contribution to the Site, or a person who has visited the Site.
Submission: Any content provided by Users or Members of the Site.
Material: Any content on the Site, created or licensed by Powerpets, Inc., including but not limited to content and statistics generated from Submissions.
- Description of Service
Powerpets contains thoughts, opinions, notes and discussions from groups of people or individuals. Where applicable, such thoughts, opinions, notes and discussions may be removed by the original poster or by a Powerpets, Inc. employee or entrusted supervisor at the discretion of Powerpets.com.
- Sign up
When you sign up with the Site, you agree to provide complete, true and accurate information. During your registration, you are asked to provide a unique username and password. You agree to be responsible for any actions occurring under your username and you agree to keep your password secure.
If you are under 13 years of age, you will require the assistance of one of your parents or guardians to sign up to this website. This is required to ensure your safety!
- Use of Materials
The content within Powerpets.com is subject to copyright and other applicable laws both in Canada and elsewhere.
Users, including members, may view and use Materials for personal, non-commercial use only.
If you wish to use any Materials for commercial use or public viewing of any sort, you agree to accompany said Material with the following disclaimer:
- Data obtained from Powerpets, Inc., with permission.
You also agree to notify legal department of such use and wait for confirmation and agreement from the Site before publishing said materials.
When you submit any text, links, information, images or any other type of data in any form to the Site, you agree to remain fully responsible for these submissions. This means that the original User and not the Site holds full responsibility for any submissions.
When using the Site, you understand that you may be subject to viewing submissions that may be objectionable, indecent or offensive.
Where available, you agree to correctly identify and mark your submissions in the appropriate categories. Failure to do so may result in removal of your submission and/or termination of your Sign Up with the Site at the discretion of Powerpets, Inc. Employees or Supervisors
- Conduct and Use
When making submissions to the Site, you agree to be responsible for your submissions and any consequences thereof. You agree not to use the Service for any activities, or publish any content not deemed suitable, as defined in the Appropriate Conduct list:
* Content that is in any way deemed to be harassment, hateful, harmful, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, vulgar/obscene, libelous, racial, ethnical, invasive to anyone's privacy.
* Submit content of any type that is protected by copyright, violates patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary rights, confidentiality agreements, non-disclosure agreements or other information which may harm any other party.
* Submit unauthorized or unsolicited advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
* You will not post material which will benefit you financially or profit you or any other business in any way.
* Submit content in any language other than English.
* You will not offer any type of compensation to persuade other users to engage in any unlawful activities or activities that will result in a profitable benefit for you or any company.
* You will not promote or provide instructions to any unlawful, destructive or illegal activities, including but not limited to promoting harassment, physical or emotional harm to any person, animal or entity.
* Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin of the posted content.
* Intentionally or unintentionally post any content which violates your local, Canadian or International laws.
* Try to find out personally identifiable information from other users, including but not limited to last name, email, home address, school, place of employment.
* Engage in any action or submit any content which will or may restrict or inhibit other users enjoyment of the Site.
* Create user accounts under false pretenses, with fraudulent intent or through automated means.
* You will not create more than one user account for yourself, or create user accounts for others. You will be the only user of your account and not share it with others.
* Account transfers are not allowed. This includes transactions where the majority of the value of one account is transmitted to another account, entire account is handed over to another person or recurring transactions with the purpose to build up a single account.
* Use automated programs, bots or scripts, to navigate the site or submit incorrect scores or results.
* Any virtual items, pets, minis and/or virtual currency gained on the Site through gameplay, Power Credit purchases or any other means on the site, can only be sold, swapped or transferred in any way for other comparable virtual items, pets, minis and/or virtual currency on Powerpets.com.
* Engage in any intentional activity which may disrupt the Site or the Site's service for yourself or others.
* You agree to report any unintentional activity which resulted in a disruption of the Site or the Site's service for yourself or others.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Powerpets, Inc., it's owners, Employees, Supervisors, investors, it's third party relations or affiliates from any damages in any form resulting from any submissions you added to the site in any way.
- Warranties and Liability
You understand that the Site and the Site's service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Use of the site is entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that the Site or the Site's services will meet your requirements or will be without interruptions.
You understand that Submissions on the site, unless otherwise indicated, are submitted by Users of the Site and the Site holds no liability for these Submissions. You understand that Submissions are not endorsed or supported by the Site in any way, shape or form.
You agree and consent that the Site may use any information you provided to improve it's services or modify or provide content to you which is deemed appropriate to improve your experience on the Site.
During signup, and whenever you visit the site, your IP address may be recorded for safety and statistical purposes.
Whenever you sign on, a cookie will be stored on your computer to keep track of your user name while you navigate the site.
You understand that use of the site may result in exposure to advertisements, and Powerpets, Inc. is not responsible for content or information provided within advertisements or any third party sites linked to these advertisements.
You understand that the Site may establish limits to the use of the Service, and modify these limits at any time.
You hereby agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the site shall be filed only in the city or courts located Haldimand, Ontario, Canada.